Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Way Behind

I've gotten way behind on blogging. We've had a fun and busy past few weeks and this is definitely the first thing to go. So, I may post a few older posts in the upcoming days in order to catch up....some things are just meant to be shared.

We had a super laid back day on Father's Day this year which is exactly what we all needed. It was just the three of us and we went to church, ate at The Feed Store in Southlake (Scott's choice), and daddy got to play hockey. We were so excited to celebrate all things Scott! He is an amazing husband and dad. We couldn't ask for more!

Here's a picture of my two men. If there was any doubt of who Jax looks like I think this picture is proof that he is his father's son. Even their noses are crinkled the same way.


Here daddy is opening up his card. He got the new iphone for Father's Day. Yes, I know he would have gotten it for himself if we hadn't gotten it for him but he was so happy to have it from us!


My sweet friend Liz sent me this "Dad Life" video. I absolutely love it. So here's to all those awesome dad's and husbands out there. Happy Belated Father's Day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment