Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Camera is Rolling

Today I woke up like I always do, to the sound of a little boy calling out for us to get him up. Today was different though. After hearing him I heard the "beep" from a video camera and Scott saying, "July 24th, 2010, a day in the life."

I had forgotten. He was filming. Yes, that is right. My artsy fartsy husband has been filming our life from the moment we woke up. That is some really scary footage if you ask me.

It's all part of a you tube project. Here's the link if you're interested.

It calls for compelling footage of your life on July 24, 2010. I don't know that waking up, making muffins, eating with friends, book club, lunch, and the rest of our day is that compelling but we'll see.

I do know that I was filmed at 6:54 this morning and I think I deserve wife of the year for that.

1 comments:

Scott Hollrah said...

Wife of the year indeed!

Post a Comment