Monday, March 8, 2010

praying

There is a little baby girl that I haven't been able to stop praying for. I don't know her. I don't know anyone who knows her. Yet, my heart is completely broken for her and her family. Her name is Layla Grace. She is precious and she is 2 years old. She is fighting for her life and has been in the care of hospice for few weeks. It is cancer. I hate cancer.

I have prayed and cried and prayed and cried. I have also grown and been in awe reading about how their family has clung to Christ in the midst of this tragedy. When I read their story I see Christ. There is no other explanation for the peace that they feel while they hold their little girl in this state. They write about how God has done more through little Layla in 2 short years than ever imaginable. So, while I pray for this family and Layla I also pray that others who read their blog will understand the reality of our Savior. The world is a hard place to be. But, God is good and is bigger than the world.

Read about Layla Grace and please pray for her and her sweet family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment