Thursday, March 25, 2010

Parenthood

Scott and I absolutely love NBC's new show, "Parenthood." We love it so much that we have basically dropped two other shows and watch this instead. Let's be honest, "American Idol" is just not doing it for me this year and "24" is kind of depressing (are quotations what you are supposed to use around tv shows or is that just magazines?).

Every member of the "Braverman Family" is so easy to relate to. I've found myself laughing and crying all within a matter of minutes. Plus, they are raising awareness for Autism having a charachter with Asperger's Syndrome.

Here's the huge cast

Can't you just picture youself fitting right into their family too?

If you haven't been watching you can catch up on the 4 or so episodes you missed on hulu. I think you'll like it just as much as we do!



1 comments:

Matt and Angie Wood said...

Me too!! I am loving this show - can't wait for it to start in a little over an hour!! (sorry for the delayed reply, I'm catching up on my blog reading. Congrats, too, on the new landscaping. I know how big of a project that can be!)

Post a Comment