Monday, June 14, 2010

Watch for Snakes

It's snake season in Texas and I am scared to death of them. I avoid long grass on my runs at all costs and jump every time I see a tree branch in the grass.

Today I faced my fears and went with my boys to a hayfield near our house to take pictures of our boy in his pearl-snap shirt. I wore my cowboy boots to make sure no snake could get my toes and forgot to even put shoes on Jax...he did survive but I felt terrible. We need to get him some boots of his own.

Anyway, here are a few pics of our baby. He's 14 months old now. We didn't get many smiles but God bless him, he's a little under the weather. He was a trooper though.






2 comments:

Matt and Angie Wood said...

Oh my gosh, that is too good! I laughed out loud at the pictures of him sitting on his horse out in the field - that is so adorable!!

John and Sarah said...

Cute pictures!!!

Post a Comment