Friday, June 11, 2010

Simply The Best!

I'm a sucker for good pizza. In fact, pizza may be one of my favorite things to eat. Growing up my mom always made homemade pizza with lots of fresh vegetables on top. Because of her, I'll forever be a fan of veggie pizza.

Last night I made the Pioneer Woman's Tomato Basil Pizza with homemade crust. It was simply the best homemade pizza I've ever made. It was also one of the easiest too. Even the homemade crust took no time at all and was easier than the others I've made in the past.

Here is the Pioneer Woman's...mine looked the same but I didn't think to take a picture. I just don't think that way.


If you want a little slice of heave in your life, here is the recipe. I did the first version with the prepared pesto.

This crust is great because it makes crust for two pizzas and freezes well. I've done this before and I promise the crust is just as good when frozen and even when made a couple of days ahead and kept in the fridge. Here is the crust recipe.

Bon Appetite!


0 comments:

Post a Comment