Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Gracie Girl

This is Gracie. I don't think she's ever made the blog but today's the day.

Before we had our baby boy she got a lot more attention than she does now. If you don't have kids yet, don't judge me...you will someday understand. We love her as much as we used to but our little man has shifted our direction a little, well maybe a lot.

I just went to wake Jax up from a nap. (If someone has ever told you not to wake a sleeping baby, they are crazy. If I don't wake him now he won't sleep later and I will grow gray hairs.)

This is what I found.


It is Gracie sleeping outside of his door. If she had her way she would be inside next to his bed. How sweet is that! He may drive her nuts when he pats her too hard and jumps on her but she loves him nonetheless. It is moments like these that I know why I put up with her shedding hair all over the house.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

How sweet! His own little body guard.

Post a Comment