Wednesday, May 12, 2010

someday

Scott laughs at me all the time because I enter every sweepstakes I see. I just can't help myself because someone has to win it, right? I'm almost ashamed to admit that I haven't been entering daily like I usually do for the new HGTV home. That is about to change because the more I look at it, the more I love it!

Here is a pic


Isn't it just perfect! It's not the "Dream" house that they do each year, it's actually the "Green" house. That would normally kind of annoy me but for some reason that makes it that much better this time. It's just outside of Cape Cod which is a huge bonus for me because I'd be so close to family. It also has the perfect front porch for sipping my morning cappuccino and it comes with a car which is great because we currently only have one! What more could a girl ask for. So, I will begin entering daily through June 4th and I'll let you know if I win. If you win and you found out about this from me I definitely think I should be your first guest in the home...or you could at least give me the car.

0 comments:

Post a Comment