Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Big Boy!

I know...I told some of you that I would post birthday pictures awhile ago but I'm just now getting around to it. We had a great birthday party with family at our house for our little man. The party was complete with The Pioneer Woman's Spicy Pulled Pork, all the sides, and we topped it all off with cake. If you don't know "The Pioneer Woman," you should go check her out.

So here he is, the BIG one year old!

He started really walking right before his party. How cool is that! Here he is in action.

The invitation


The cake


Grandparents


Jaxon with his smash cake and his hat which he wouldn't keep on.


Enjoying his first taste of cake.


He loves his new "Cozy Coupe."


Opening presents with cousins.


Playing with cousin Corban in his new wagon.


I think Jax had a great time and if he could talk he would say he loves being one!

3 comments:

Haffner's World said...

Elyse! I just found your blog - your little man is SO cute!!!

meg scibelli said...

great pictures!... let's see some video of him walking... I like wobbling-baby-walks videos. Love you guys!

Mindy Rives said...

So precious!! Glad he had a VERY happy 1st birthday!!

Post a Comment