Monday, April 12, 2010

Booked!

Scott and I have just booked a vacation to the Cayman Islands! Yay! We are so excited! He was going to surprise me with a trip a day or two before we would leave to celebrate a little birthday I have coming up. However, he knows that I absolutely love researching and planning trips. In fact, I love them so much that our last trip to Italy I read travel books cover to cover before we left. Let's face it, I'm kind of bossy when it comes to what we do on vacation. So he told me about the vacation and we chose the place together.

We initally wanted to go to Mexico because of the great deals available and the location. However, we didn't feel that with the saftey warnings given that we wanted to go there. So, we began researching other places and finally landed on the Cayman Islands. Niether of us have been to the Carribean before (besides cruises) so we are so excited! I'm praying for good weather because the weather this week has rain in the forecast all week long. We'd love any recommendations of things to do while we are there.


I love this picture of the Caymans. I only wish I knew how to make it bigger!

In case you are wondering, we aren't bringing the little man with us. He'll be in great hands at home.

Let the planning begin...

3 comments:

Mindy Rives said...

Congrats!!! So fun!! Y'all deserve this get-a-way!!!

Lindsay said...

So exciting! Yall will have a great time! Matt & I went to Grand Cayman for our honeymoon and loved it!

Little Lamb said...

OH. SO. FUN. So happy for you guys!! Love love love Grand Cayman. Enjoy enjoy enjoy

Post a Comment